Video SL (Special preview!)
We've been hard at work creating a new Video SocioLearner activity. Learners will be able to record their responses using their webcam, and instructors will be able to leave feedback and scores.
It's still in the works, but if you'd like a special sneak preview, contact us and we'll set you up.
Usability, Stability and Performance
- Track page: Download CSV is now more stable, especially during periods of high use.
- The self-registration page includes a link to the login page. Great for users who already have an account, but missed the login URL.
- Commenting on SocioLearner activities with multiple attempts is easier. Comments now include a timestamp.
- Instructors can jump directly from the learner's course list to the course edit page.
- When creating fill-in-the-blank activities, the edit box now handles pasted text better.
We've created a new guide on Reporting to help users get started with reports, and to calculate CEFR for LearningBranch courses.
We've also updated our guide on Creating and Managing Users with CSV Import to better handle CSVs with special characters.